Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A celebration of life - Tim Jennant-Jayne

This week I celebrate the life and mourn the loss of a good friend – Tim Tennant-Jayne.

Tim offered to help me as a mentor during my first year of seminary. He took tons of time in helping me learn a new way of thinking and writing in seminary. He was very helpful in helping me overcome some of the hurdles I encountered.

Tim was one of the most caring individuals I have ever encountered. He was just an amazing person who always had a positive outlook on life.

In September, he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Even in the midst of these obstacles, he was always kind and generous. He clearly had the love of God inside his heart and in his relationship with others.  Unfortunately, things were too progressed and Tim went to be with  the Lord this week.

I miss him terribly. However, I also know that his body is completely healed of all illness and he is in the presence of God. I know for certain that God has said to him already “Well done, my good and faithful servant.”

Tim – you are loved and you are missed. I will be forever grateful for all you have done for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment